- All trash should be bagged and in the trash can.
- Garbage should be put it out the night before. There is a 25.00 charge for a return pickup
- Break down boxes and place IN the can. Do not stuff whole boxes in the cans or next to the cans. Boxes may be flattened and placed under lid.
- If you have extra bags please place on top of bins. If you have a lot of extra bags please call first.
- If you have bulk items please call us first.
- NO Dirt,Sod, Concrete, Bricks,Construction debris, etc inside or outside cans will be picked up. Paint cans must have paint that is dried or emptied to be taken. No oil, etc
- Keep your container at the curb if it hasn't been collected until the end of the day. Sometimes the timing of our arrival changes and we do not want to miss you if we come later than expected.
- Please pay on time- $15 late fee & service interruption will occur after 30 days. Any charges that are past due are subject to collection fees.
- Credit cards/E-checks accepted with fee.
- No refunds
Please place cans at the curb with the wheels facing your house and the lid opening into the street.
Keep your cans 5 feet from any obstacles such as mailboxes, lamp posts, power lines, etc. If you have 2 or more cans place them 3 feet apart. Many of our trucks are automated and must have clear access to your cans.
Customers will be charged for replacement cans that are damaged by the customer or by animals chewing them when stored outside.
At termination of service please make sure can is emptied and cleaned. There is a can pickup fee.
CALL regarding any questions or concerns